Bianchi 928 SL Dura Ace (2010)
Released January, 2010
The Bianchi 928 SL Dura Ace is a high end racing bike composite of the philosophies behind the three years in which Bianchi won the Tour de France and the Giro. Featuring a 10-speed gear set, powered by Shimano Duro Ace shifters and deraileurs, and offering seamless action throughout the full range of resistance.
The ultralight carbon fiber frame is both stiff and reactive offering a definitively responsive ride and very quick acceleration that doesn't have to cater to a weightier frame's drag. The 928 comes equipped with Vittoria Diamante Pro Light 700x23c tires with Fulcrum Racing 1, 2 way fit wheels, designed for multiple terrain responsiveness and optimal traction throughout acceleration and while taking turns.
- Integrated brake levers
- 928 carbon SL frame
- FSA K-Force compact handlebar
- Fizik Microtex tape grips
- FSA K-Wing Integrated Aero carbon fiber seatpost
- Fizik Antares rail braided carbon saddle
- Pase carbon waterbottle hanger
- FSA K-Force light carbon 53/39 crankset
- Multiple color options
- Shimano Dura Ace chain, sprocket, and brakes
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...