Bianchi 928 SL Super Record (2010)
Released January, 2010
The 928 SL Super Record is another lightweight and high performance racing bike from the world class cycling company Bianchi. With a full carbon frame, cranks, and hubs, the 928 SL Super Record is both easily stowed or carried, as well as noticeably light and responsive underneath the rider, while not sacrificing rigidity.
The unique framing and rear triangle distributes power evenly and takes turns and sharp ascents without much surprise, rattling, or difficulty. Its high profile Fulcrum Speed Racing wheel set holds traction at top speeds and in difficult terrains and weather conditions. The entire responsive package holds comfort throughout riding with its shock resistant frame and Fizik Antares saddle seat, which can be adjusted via carbon spacers added or removed from the 928 SL’s integrated seat post.
- Bianchi FC09 Full Carbon HoC fork
- Campagnolo Super Record 11sp shifters, chain and derailleurs
- Integrated brake lever
- Fulcrum Racing Speed XLR carbon tubular wheels
- Vittoria Corsa EVO CX 320TPI tubular 700x23c tires
- FSA K-Force Compact handlebar
- Fizik Microtex tape grips
- Pase carbon waterbottle hanger
- Campagnolo Super Record-D Skeleton brakes
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...