Bianchi Camaleonte Quattro (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Bianchi Camaleonte Quattro is the premium offering from a series designed for its versatility in multiple environments, and it's adaptability to the lifestyles of both competitors and travelers alike.
With weight reduction in mind, the Quatro features a 7005-series aluminum frame, an aluminum and carbon front fork, and carbon rear stays, offering quicker acceleration, and light responsive handling. The Jalco DRX6000 28H rims offer light durability throughout long hours of any manner of training, and are equipped with Vittoria Zaffiro tires for added traction in all weather conditions. A Selle Royal VIPER saddle, combined with a Spectra alloy handlebar work together to offer comfort on both long country road treks and bumpy city street rides.
- Camaleonte SPORT ALU Gent V-Brakes frame
- FC7 Carbon/Aluminum V-Brake fork
- Shimano Tiagra SL-R441-440 9sp shifters
- Shimano SORA 9sp rear derailleur
- Shimano FD-R443 Triple 9sp
- MV-87 Mini V-Brake alloy brakes w/ dual linear spring tension adjuster
- Joytech alloy front and rear hubs
- Spectra SP-222 alloy seatpost
- FSA Varius ST-OS-150 adjustable stem
- VP-516A aluminum pedals
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...