Bianchi Oltre Dura Ace (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Bianchi Oltre Dura Ace is the Bergamo-based company's latest superbike in their HOC series of racing bikes. Named the Italian word for 'beyond', this high performance bike weighs in total under 14lbs, making it easy to lug around, but also giving it exceptional response when riding, quickly manipulated underneath, and accelerating incredibly fast without bulk to hinder propulsion.
Fitted with Vittoria Evo Corsas, the 23mm skinny tires are designed to be surefooted in inclement weather. The carbon-specific SwissStop brake pads and DT rims offer biting stops not usually associated with carbon brake tracks, while handling and road connection maintain throughout the entirety of the Oltre's frame. While the price may be restrictive to casual riders, the Oltre was designed with little compromise for optimal racing performance.
- Shimano Dura-Ace brakes
- SwissStop brake pads
- Nano tech carbon fibre frame
- Full carbon fork
- FSA K-force Light transmission
- Shimano Dura Ace 10sp front and rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura Ace 10sp shifters and chain
- Fizik Antares carbon saddle
- DT R445-555 tubular 46mm deep carbon wheels
- Carbon-Ti bolts and skewers
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...