Bianchi Sempre 105 (2011)
Released January, 2011
The Bianchi Sempre 105 (2011) is a road bike designed particularly for professional racing. It builds from previous generations by incorporating a bevy of new features. For instance, the FSA collaborated brakes that are soften and provide less positive brake modulation at the rim, which is useful for experienced cyclists.
In addition, the Sempre 105 hosts Campagnolo Derailleurs & Shifters with a more communicative gear-shift click, angled control levels that are more ergonomic, and more of a flat perch for the hands versus the curved bull horns of last year’s design. The key addition, however, is the incorporation of a Sempre Carbon NanoTech frameset that is stronger and stiffer, yet weighs less. And to balance the stiffness, Ultra Thin Seat Stays have been included. These reduce potential upward harshness, while simultaneously keeping the lower portion of the bike stiff and responsive.
- 50, 53, 55, 57, 59 & 61cm Sizes
- New Bianchi Sempre Carbon NanoTech Frameset
- Custom-Quality Paint Job
- Bianchi Racing Geometry
- Carbon Fiber Race Fork
- BB30 with Oversized Bottom Bracket Area and Chain Stays
- UTSS - Ultra Thin Seat Stay Design to Reduce Weight
- 1120 grams
- Campagnolo Derailleurs & Shifters
- FSA Gossamer BB30 Crankset
- Bianchi Reparto Corse 5.1 Lite Wheelset
- Bianchi Reparto Corse Handlebar, Stem, & Seatpost
- Selle San Marco Saddle
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...