Cannondale CAAD8 S 8 (Charcoal Grey)
Released January, 2010
The CAAD8 S 8 is one of Cannondale's lineup mid entry-level road bikes for 2010. The CAAD8 S 8 is a low-priced bike that comes with solid enough specs, which although not competitive, are nevertheless suitable for one entering the sport.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The frame is a sturdy double butted 6061 alloy. Butting the frame means the quality of the welded area is consistent around its circumference, thus ensuring a durable frame. Butting the frame also makes the CAAD8 S 8 more comfortable to ride. Comfort is also improved from the CAAD7 with a larger number of headset stacking spacers to determine handlebar height, and the setback seatpost allows a good amount of saddle adjustment. The CAAD8 S 8 has a 8spd drivetrain and triple crankset, which will provide a good learning curve for a large variety of terrain. The combination of Shimano Sora and Tiagra are reliable and the Maddux rims with Formula spokes are durable. The CAAD8 S 8 is available in Magnesium White and Jet Black, and Charcoal Grey and Fine Silver.
- Frame: CAAD8 S, double butted, 6061 alloy
- Fork: Slice Ultra, carbon blades
- Hubs: Formula RB-51/52, 32 hole
- Rims: Maddux DRX 4000
- Crank: FSA Tempo Triple
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 2300
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 2300
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Performance
- Seat Post: Cannondale C3, carbon-wrapped, 31.6
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61 cm
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...