Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD 1
Released September, 2009
The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD 1 is a high-performance bike designed for everyday commuting or cross country adventures. It is built with HI-MOD carbon fiber that is designed to minimize high-frequency vibration that can be tiring to the rider during long trips.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The seat has a moderate bend to it which helps enhance the vibration dampening. The chain has a unyielding lateral flex resistance which helps when using the bike for climbing or sprinting. The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD is a well built bike, and its near five thousand price reflects that fact. It comes in two different color combination options: Jet Black with Steel Grey gloss and Lightning White with Jet Black gloss.
- Mavic Ksyrium SL Premium Rims, Hubs and Spokes
- Maxxis Xenith Hors Categorie foldable tires
- FSA non-BB30, SL-K Light Carbon Compact crank
- KMX X10SL chain
- Shimano Dura Ace 7900 rear cogs
- Shimano Dura Ace 7900 front and rear derailleur
- Cannondale Hi-MOD S.A.V.E Full Carbon with frame seat post
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 58, 61cm
- Gel Handlebar Wrap included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...