Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD DI2
Released January, 2010
The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD DI2 is a very expensive bike designed for long-distance, non professional events or just basic long distance training. It offers comfortable, easy handling by including Synapse's Active Vibration Damping (S.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A.V.E.) which minimizes the high frequency vibrations which end up bothering the rider on long hauls. S.A.V.E. minimizes the road buzz without detracting any power from the bike itself. The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD DI2 is much more expensive than its sister product, the HI-MOD 1, almost double its price with a heavy price tag of eight and a half thousand dollars. The body of the bike is built with a Synapse Carbon HI-Mod frame and the rims, hubs and spokes are all Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR.
- Synapse Carbon HI-Mod frame
- Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod S.A.V.E. full carbon fork
- Schwalbe Ultremo tires
- Shimano Dura Ace crank, chain, and cogs
- FSA OS-99 CSI stem
- FSA K-Force Carbon Compact handlebars
- Cannondale Synapse Aero HI-Mod seat post
- Cane Creek Synapse Carbon SI Headset
- One color: Magnesium White gloss
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...