Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD Red
Released January, 2008
The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD Red is a high performance endurance bicycle that delivers long distance comfort for a hefty price. The bike has vibration dampening that is created with a moderate bend in the seat stays and chain stays that are shaped to minimize the amount of buzz that gets through to the rider.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The bike has unilateral flex resistance that allows the bike to be comfortable without taking away from the power when it climbs or sprints. The Cannondale Synapse HI-MOD Red is a very expensive bike, priced at six and a half thousand dollars, a standard price for bikes in the Cannondale Synapse line. It comes in two different color combination options: jet black with a steel grey gloss or lightning white with a jet black gloss.
- Synapse Carbon Hi-MOD BB30 frame
- Synapse Hi-MOD S.A.V.E. Full Carbon Fork
- Mavic Ksyrium SL Premium rims, hubs and spokes
- Maxxis Xenith Hors Categorie foldable tires
- SRAM Red BB30 compact crank
- KMC X10SL chain
- SRAM Red rear cogs and derailleurs
- FSA K-Force carbon handlebars
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...