DiamondBack Grind 16 (2011)
Released February, 2011
The DiamondBack Grind 16 (2011) is a low-cost BMX bike. Not much has been updated from the 2010 model, except that the seat has changed from a stock DiamondBack padded seat to a signature plastic seat made to professional BMXer Darin Read's specifications.
The Hi-ten steel frame of this bike provides a stiff feel, which is ideal for beginning riders. The Hi-Ten steel fork provides additional rigidity. This model differs from the slightly higher cost Grind 18 (2011) model in that it lacks the higher quality Tektro brake system (having instead a LeeChi brake system), and in the fact that its Kenda Kontact tires are 16" x 1.75" as opposed to 18" x 1.75".
- Color: Green
- Hi-ten steel frame
- Fork: Hi-ten steel 1 1/4" OD legs, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 6mm dropouts
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" threadless
- Handlebar: Hi-ten steel 2-piece 24" wide x 6" rise
- Grips: Mini Grip File Pattern
- Stem: 4 bolt alloy top load
- Brakes: LeeChi U-brake rear w/ SST DC Amplifier, soft compound pads
- Brake Levers: LeeChi alloy w/ reach adjust
- Cranks: 114mm steel 1-piece
- Sprocket: 28t steel
- BB: Loose ball
- Pedals: DB Sound Pedal Plastic w/ Chromo Axles
- Rims: 32h 30mm wide, ano black
- Hubs: (F)32h steel shell w/ 3/8" axle (R)32h steel shell w/ 3/8 axle
- Chain: KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Freewheel: 16t freewheel
- Tires: Kenda Kontact 16" x 1.75"
- Spokes: Black 14g
- Seat: DB Darin Read Signature Plastic Seat
- Seatpost: 25.4mm steel pillar
- Detangler: SST ORYG
- 2 pegs
- Owner's manual
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...