Eastern Lowdown 116 (2011)
Released September, 2010
The Eastern Lowdown 116 (2011) is a BMX bike built with a low profile for riders around 4 feet tall. This builds on last year's design with new pedals and a new seat, and differs from the Eastern Lowdown 118 (2011) with the use of smaller 16 inch tires for maneuverability.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The frame and fork are built with 1020 Steel for strength, and work with the Aheadset head system. The new pedals are Eastern Crowns, and the seat is a Nitrous Logo one-piece that casts the seat and alloy post together. The cranks are forged one piece Cro-Moly for strength while still remaining lightweight. A basic coaster brake is installed at the back, and the grips are Krayton rubber.
- Frame: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame
- Fork: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- Bars: 5 x 25 in with 10 deg Sweep
- Headset: 1-1/8 in Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: Eastern Crown pedals
- Grips: Krayton rubber
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load
- Spricket: 33T Steel with Nitrous Graphic
- Cranks: Forged One-Piece Cro-Mo Cranks (light and strong)
- Seat: Nitrous Logo One Piece Seat and Alloy Post Combo
- Tire (Front): Kenda K-RAD, 16 x 2.125 in
- Tire (Rear): Kenda K841, 16 x 2.0 in
- Hub (Front): 36H 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing
- Hub (Rear): 36H, 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing 16T Coaster Brake Hub
- Rim (Front/Rear): Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Brakes: coaster brake
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Seat Clamp: Nitrous Forged Alloy Clamp
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...