Eastern Lowdown 118 (2011)
Released September, 2010
The Eastern Lowdown 118 (2011) is a BMX bike built for beginner riders around 4 - 5 feet tall. This is similar to the Eastern Lowdown 116 (2011), but uses slightly higher handlebars and larger 18 inch tires.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This has the same brake system as the Eastern Lowdown 120 (2011), using forged alloy U-Brakes to enable harder stops. Similar to the 116, hi-tensile 1020 steel is used in both the frame and fork for increased strength, and one-piece Cro-Mo cranks are used for light weight and durability. Basic Krayton rubber grips are used here, and loose ball bearing systems are used in both front and rear hubs.
- Frame: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame
- Fork: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- Bars: 6.5 x 25 in with 10 deg Sweep
- Headset: 1-1/8 in Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: Eastern Crown pedals
- Grips: Krayton rubber
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load
- Spricket: 33T Steel with Nitrous Graphic
- Cranks: Forged One-Piece Cro-Mo Cranks (light and strong)
- Seat: Nitrous Logo One Piece Seat and Alloy Post Combo
- Tire (Front): Kenda K-RAD, 18 x 2.0 in
- Tire (Rear): Kenda K841, 18 x 2.0 in
- Hub (Front): 36H 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing
- Hub (Rear): 36H, 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing
- Rim (Front/Rear): Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Brakes: Forged Alloy U-Brake, Straight Cable, Forged Alloy lever
- Freewheel: Lida 14T
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Seat Clamp: Nitrous Forged Alloy Clamp
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...