Eastern Lowdown 120 (2011)
Released September, 2010
The Eastern Lowdown 120 (2011) is a BMX bike designed for younger riders. This is similar to the Eastern Lowdown 116 (2011) and 118 models in its 1020 steel frame and fork design, but uses the highest handlebars of the three and the largest tires at 20 inches.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Also unique to this model are Eastern Coral grips that allow for a more secure hold on the bars. Otherwise this is the same as the Eastern Lowdown 118 (2011) in every other way, with a forged alloy U-Brake system and loose ball bearing system in the front and rear hubs. The cranks are forged one-piece Cro-Mo for strength and light weight, and new Eastern Crown pedals are used in the 2011 series.
- Frame: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame
- Fork: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- Bars: 7.5 x 25 in with 10 deg Sweep
- Headset: 1-1/8 in Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: Eastern Crown pedals
- Grips: Eastern Coral Grip
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load
- Spricket: 33T Steel with Nitrous Graphic
- Cranks: Forged One-Piece Cro-Mo Cranks (light and strong)
- Seat: Nitrous Logo One Piece Seat and Alloy Post Combo
- Tire (Front): Kenda K-RAD, 20 x 2.125 in
- Tire (Rear): Kenda K841, 20 x 2.0 in
- Hub (Front): 36H 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing
- Hub (Rear): 36H, 3/8 in Loose Ball Bearing
- Rim (Front/Rear): Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Brakes: Forged Alloy U-Brake, Straight Cable, Forged Alloy lever
- Freewheel: Lida 14T
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Seat Clamp: Nitrous Forged Alloy Clamp
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...