Eastern Night Prowler (2010)
Released November, 2009
The Pros:Overall light weight design, easy to hop over obstacles. Great coloring and detailing, looks stylish. Frame and forks are able to take a beating without a problem.
The Cons:Stock handlebars can't take much abuse, tend to warp. Stock pedals are a bit slippery in the rain. Configuration is a little difficult, parts not easy to remove.
The Eastern Night Prowler is a mid-grade 20" intermediate BMX bike. The Night Prowler is equipped with a unique Chromoly frame which provides enhanced durability; the frame material is combined with an integrated "Grim Reaper" style seat-post clamp, a 4130 chromoly downtube, fully replaceable brake mounts, and Eastern logo dropouts.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Eastern Night Prowler also features 36 hole front and rear alloy rims complimented by 14G spokes equipped with brass nipples.
The Eastern Night Prowler mid-grade BMX bicycle also includes additional features such as a fully supported lifetime warranty and lifetime upgrade option, an original Eastern 25T Medusa steel sprocket, an Eastern 8 inch by 27 inch handle bar with a 10 degree sweep, an Eastern Fuquay Flyer grip, a KMC Z-410A metal gear chain, and unique Eastern plastic pedals. The Night Prowler also comes with extra components such as a velcro cable strap and a set of 2 Eastern bird pegs.
- 20" Intermediate BMX bicycle
- Hi-tensile steel frame
- Grim Reaper style seat-post clamp
- 4130 Chromoly Downtube
- Fully replaceable brake mounts
- Eastern Logo dropouts
- Front and rear alloy rims
- 14G wheel spokes
- Fully supported lifetime warranty and lifetime upgrade option
- Unique Eastern plastic pedals
- Available in Matte black or Pearl white colors
- Rider Level: Intermediate
- Frame: Night Prowler Frame with 4130 Chromoly Downtube, Replaceable Brake Mounts, Eastern Logo Dropouts, and Integrated “Grim Reaper” Seatpost Clamp.
- Fork: Eastern Full 4130 Chromoly with Tapered Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- Sprocket: Original Eastern 25T Medusa Steel Sprocket
- Cranks: Original Eastern SHAFT Chromoly Heat-Treated 3pc. Cranks
- Bottom Bracket: Eastern Sealed Bearing Mid-BB
- Handle Bar: Eastern 8 inch by 27 inch handlebar with a 10 degree sweep
- Stem: Forged alloy front load
- Grip: Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- Front Hub: Eastern Logo Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing, 3/8”” Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Eastern Original LB-9 Cassette Hub. 1-piece 9-Tooth Driver with 6 Pawl Engagement and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-n-Loc Hub Guard
- Front Rim: Alloy, 36 hole
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Alloy, 36 hole
- Spokes: 14G with brass nipples
- Front and Rear Tire: Eastern Curb Monkey OEM Version, 20” x 2.3”
- Cable: 1 into 2 Upper Cable, Dual Lower Cables w/ Eastern Bikes Logo
- Rear Brake: Forged alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Forged alloy
- Freewheel: 9T One Piece Driver
- Chain: KMC Z-410A
- Saddle: Eastern Pivotal Plastic
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Eastern Designed, Integrated “Grim Reaper” Style
- Pedals: Eastern plastics
- Detangler: Yes
- Extras: Velcro Cable Strap, 2 Eastern Bird Pegs
- Weight: 25.66 pounds
User Reviews (3)
overall light weight design, easy to hop over obstacles
great coloring and detailing, looks stylish
frame and forks are able to take a beating without a problem
good handling makes it comfortable to ride in most conditions
stock handlebars can't take much abuse, tend to warp
stock pedals are a bit slippery in the rain
configuration is a little difficult, parts not easy to remove
You may also like...