Eastern Ramrodder (2010)
Released November, 2009
The Pros:Finish is stylish and eye-catching. Has a tough frame, can handle some abuse without a problem. Built with light weight metals, doesn't feel too heavy.
The Cons:Configuring the bike after assembly is tough. Body is a little short, beginner freestylers can tip it over forward if not careful.
The Eastern Ramrodder is a mid-grade 20" intermediate BMX bike which Eastern claims to be "ready for action". The Ramrodder is equipped with a hi-tensile strength 1020 steel frame which provides enhanced durability; the frame material is combined with an integrated forged alloy seat-post clamp.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Ramrodder also features 36 hole (spokes) front and rear double wall alloy rims complimented by 14G spokes equipped with brass nipples.
The Eastern Ramrodder BMX bicycle also includes additional features such as a fully supported lifetime warranty and lifetime upgrade option, an original 25T Medusa steel sprocket, an Eastern 7.5 inch by 25 inch handle bar with a 10 degree sweep, an Eastern Fuquay Flyer grip, a KMC Z-410A metal gear chain, and unique Eastern plastic pedals. The Ramrodder also comes with extra components that consist of Curb Monkey and Burnout OEM tires, Nitrous Shifter Cranks, and fully Translucent plastic pedals.
- 20" Intermediate BMX bicycle
- Hi-tensile steel frame
- Forged Alloy material seat-post clamp
- Front and rear "double wall" alloy rims
- 14G wheel spokes
- Fully supported lifetime warranty and lifetime upgrade option
- Unique and translucent Eastern plastic pedals
- Available in matte black or green colors
- Rider Level: Intermediate
- Frame: Hi-tensile strength 1020 steel
- Fork: Hi-tensile strength 1020 steel
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- Sprocket: Original Eastern 25T Medusa Steel Sprocket
- Cranks: Original Eastern SHAFT Chromoly Heat-Treated 3pc.
- Bottom Bracket: Eastern Sealed Bearing Mid-BB
- Handle Bar: Eastern 7.5 inch by 25 inch handlebar with a 10 degree sweep
- Stem: Forged alloy front load
- Grip: Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- Front Hub: Eastern Logo alloy 3/8" loose ball bearing
- Rear Hub: Eastern Original LB-9 Cassette Hub. 1-piece 9-Tooth Driver with 6 Pawl Engagement and Low-Profile Hub Shell Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-n-Loc Hub Guard
- Front Rim: Alloy, 36 hole
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Alloy, 36 hole
- Spokes: 14G with brass nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern Curb Monkey OEM Version, 20” x 2.3”
- Rear Tire: Eastern Burnout OEM version, 20” x 2.1”
- Cable: 1 into 2 Upper Cable, Dual Lower Cables w/ Eastern Bikes Logo
- Front and Rear Brake: Forged alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Forged alloy
- Freewheel: 9T One Piece Driver
- Chain: KMC Z-410A
- Saddle: Eastern Pinner Design
- Seat Post: Straight post: Eastern logo
- Seat Clamp: Forged Alloy clamp
- Pedals: Eastern plastics
- Detangler: Yes
- Extras: Nitrous Shifter Cranks, Translucent pedals
- Weight: 27.11 pounds
User Reviews (1)
finish is stylish and eye-catching
has a tough frame, can handle some abuse without a problem
built with light weight metals, doesn't feel too heavy
maneuverable enough to take on the vertical ramp
ideal for freestyle riding, easy to turn on its end and hop with
configuring the bike after assembly is tough
body is a little short, beginner freestylers can tip it over forward if not careful
You may also like...