Giant Defy 2 (Triple Chainset)
Released January, 2009
The Giant's Defy 2 Triple is a state-of-the-art road bike designed for speed and comfort. The level of quality and comfort is evident as soon as the Defy 2 Triple is ridden. The tapered steerer-tube fork for extra stiffness means the Defy 2 Triple is very precise in how it sticks to the line, in other words, it is the opposite of wobbly, and means safety on roads with ice patches where other bikes would slip.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Since Giant manufactures its own frames, it has come up with an excellent alloy which allows the Defy 2 Triple to go over rough, unpaved ground without the bounce of other alloy bikes. In addition, the carbon-bladed and -crowned fork absorbs road shock unusually well with no twitching, fluttering or wobbliness. After long rides, there is no discomfort in the back and wrists area. Like other Giant bikes, the Defy 2 Triple is meant for those who want to go fast and far - but not race. The Defy 2 Triple comes in Red/White/Black.
- Full Shimano Tiagra 27 speed group set
- Shimano Tiagra 30/39/50 Crankset
- Sizes: S (46.5cm), M (50cm), ML (53.5cm), L (55.5cm)
- ALUXX SL FluidFormed Alloy Frame
- Composite blade fork w/tapered Alloy steerer
- C-Tech composite seatpost w/2position offset
- Vittoria Zaffiro tyres
- Handlebar/stem: Alloy anatomic shallow drop/Giant Lite Alloy 4 bolt
- Seat Post: C-tech composite with micro adjacent and 2 position offset
- Hubs: Fr: Formula alloy Rr: Shimano 2200 9 sp cassette
- Rims: Alex DA22 Double Wall 32H
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...