Suitable for cross-country racers who want to keep in shape in early winter, the TCX 1 has two bottle mounts and compact chainring, valuable assets for long-range cyclists. This is not to say the TCX 1 is only for cross-country, it is suitable for commuting, road and even light trail riding. The TCX 1comes in Red/Black/White.
- Advanced Composite Technology fork
- Shimano 105 20 speed
- FSA Gossamer Mega Exo 46/36 chain set
- Composite seat post
- Mavic CXP22 rims
- Formula sealed hubs/SAPIM race spokes, wheelset
- Sizes: XS(46cm), S (49cm), M (51.5cm), L (55.5cm)
- ALUXX SL aluminum frame
- Kenda Small Block Eight tires, 700x35mm
- Tektro CR-720 cantilevers brakes
- Handlebar: Giant Anatomic O.S.
- Stem: Giant 3D forged
- Saddle: Giant Performance Road