Haro 000 Brakeless
Released October, 2010
The Cons:Even though it has been stripped of weight it still weights 25.5 lbs.
The Haro 000 Brakeless is a BMX bike built for advanced riders. This is a stripped down bike without brakes or brake mounts, with the construction focusing on being light weight and maneuverable. The frame is built with five chromoly tubes that use an integrated pivotal post, eliminating the need for a seat post and reducing the weight with a minimal plastic pivotal seat.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 1 1/8 inch threadless forks are also built with chromoly and have tapered legs to reduce bulk. The 8 inch rise bar uses an alloy front load stem to keep it sturdy, and the cranks are 3-piece chromoly with mid sealed bearing BB.
- Frame: 5 tube crmo brakeless w/bulit in Pivotal post - 20.75 in TT
- Fork: 1 1/8 in Full Crmo- Threadless w/tapered legs
- Grips: Counterfeit Grips
- Handle Bar: Full Crmo 8 in rise
- Frame: 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm w/sealed MID BB
- Gearing: 25/9 w/Sealed Bearing Cassette One Piece Driver
- Tires: Oydssey Aitken 20x2.125 F / 20x1.95 R
- Hubset: 36H Alloy shell sealed bearing. 3/8 in Frt/14mm Rr axle Cassette
- Rims: Alienation 36H Deviant DW Frt/36H Black Sheep DW Rear
- Seat/Seatpost: Haro plastic Pivotal seat
- Pedals: Haro "Recycled" plastic pedal
- Rotor: Straight cable and caliper brake included
- Pegs: 1 pair
User Reviews (2)
even though it has been stripped of weight it still weights 25.5 lbs.
You may also like...