Mongoose 2010 Chamber
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Components are all high quality, nothing feels cheap. Handles well on and off the pavement. Light enough to gain good air, doesn't hold you back.
The 2010 Chamber is a performance BMX bike from Mongoose's 2010 BMX lineup. The bike is designed with a Cromo frame, fork, and crankset as well as Cromo 36H alloy front and rear hubs. It features SNAFU Sanford tires to provide traction and grip and has a rear Tektro U-brake.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 2010 Chamber includes Cromo 8" handlebars, an ultralight stem, and Mongoose's Pivotal saddle. The bike comes in a purple and silver color and has a suggested retail price of $450.
- Frame: Full Cromo
- Fork: Cromo Legs & Steerer
- Crankset/Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 25T Alloy chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Fiber
- CDG Set: 9t Cassette, loose ball
- Chain: KMC HP1L
- Rims: Goliath double wall 36H
- Front Hub: 36H Alloy, 3/8" Cromo axle
- Rear Hub: 36H Alloy, 14mm Cromo axle loose ball cassette
- Spokes: ED Black Steel
- Tires: SNAFU Sanford(F) 2.1 SNAFU Sterly (R) 1.95
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose 10&2 bars; Cromo 8"
- Stem: Mongoose ultralight 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated (Campy fit)
- Grips: Alienation Rachet
- Saddle: Mongoose Pivotal
- Seat Post: 25.4 Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt slim
User Reviews (2)
components are all high quality, nothing feels cheap
handles well on and off the pavement
light enough to gain good air, doesn't hold you back
can handle some abuse without warping
smooth enough ride to handle most bumps without much vibration
versatile design can be used in all kinds of settings
pedals have great grip, feet won't slip
You may also like...