Mongoose 2010 Logo
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Value - great for beginners looking for an entry-level bike. Looks good - painted in vibrant colors. Construction - feels sturdy and well built.
The Cons:Built with entry-level components - users might want to upgrade certain parts out of the box. Uncomfortable seat. Somewhat heavy.
The 2010 Logo is a performance BMX bike from Mongoose's 2010 BMX lineup. The bike is designed with a Full Hi-Ten frame and fork, Cromo crankset, and steel hubs. It features Innova tires to provide traction and grip and has a rear Rush alloy U-brake.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 2010 Logo includes Mongoose Hi-Ten handlebars, Mongoose's Kraton grips, and Mongoose's Shorty saddle. The bike comes in a white and orange color and has a suggested retail price of $220.
- Frame: Full Hi-Ten
- Fork: Full Hi-Ten
- Crankset/Chainwheel: 1pc Forged Cromo 175mm, 36T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball
- Pedals: Mongoose Resin
- CDG Set: 13t freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Rims: Alloy 36H front, 48H rear
- Front Hub: 36H Steel, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 48H Steel, 3/8"axle
- Spokes: UCP Steel
- Tires: Innova (F&R) 2.125
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Rush RX933 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX257
- Handlebar: Mongoose Hi-ten 7.5"
- Stem: Alloy single bolt slim
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Grips: Mongoose Kraton
- Saddle: Mongoose Shorty
- Seat Post: 25.4 straight steel
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt
User Reviews (1)
value - great for beginners looking for an entry-level bike
looks good - painted in vibrant colors
construction - feels sturdy and well built
easy setup - comes pre-assembled, except for the pedals
built with entry-level components - users might want to upgrade certain parts out of the box
You may also like...