Schwinn 2010 Le Tour Classic
Released January, 2009
The Schwinn 2010 Le Tour Classic is a fitness bicycle designed for frequent riders seeking comfort and grace in a stylish frame. It features a Schwinn Bio-Tuned ergonomic geometry, a Reynolds 520 cro-moly steel frame, and an N’Gauged Gold Label cro-moly fork; all-together, they give the bike the strength and durability to survive years of handling.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Included also is a Shimano Tiagra and Soa drivetrain with an FSA Vero compact triple engineered for high-performance shifting. Note also the Tektro R 316 alloy long reach caliper front and rear brakes—both equipped to stop immediately upon use. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 Le Tour Classic is a durable bike designed for long-term use by serious riders.
- Frame: Reynolds 520 chro-mo steel with Bio Tuned Ergonomic geometry
- Fork: Schwinn N' Gauged Gold Label Chro-mo steel with forged dropouts
- Crankset/Chainwheel: FSA Vero compact triple 50/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters: Shimano Sora STI
- Cog Set: SRAM PG 950 9-speed 12-26
- Chain: KMC Z9000
- Rims: Wienmenn SP-17 Double wall R-500
- Front Hub: KT alloy road sealed mechanism QR
- Rear Hub: KT alloy road sealed mechanism QR
- Spokes: 14 G stainless, 3 cross
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
- Pedals: Resin body road with steel axle and toe clip & straps
- Front Brake: Radius AS-2.3D alloy road dual pivot caliper
- Rear Brake: Radius AS-2.3D alloy road dual pivot caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora STI
- Handlebar: Road Tuned 6000 series alloy ergonomic drop bar, 31.8
- Stem: Road Tuned 1 1/8" treadless A-head for 31.8 bar
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" threadless
- Grips: Road Tuned Gel tap
- Saddle: Bio Tuned with Globe System
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...