Schwinn 2010 Le Tour ELITE
Released September, 2009
The Schwinn 2010 Le Tour ELITE is a road bicycle engineered for frequenty riders seeking both high-level performance and exceptional comfort. It features a Schwinn N’Litened Gold Label butted frame with Black Label carbon seatstays and fork that all-together utilize Schwinn’s ergonomic geometry—ensuring the user’s body is always positioned just right.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Included also are Shimano 105 and Tiagra components with a FSA Omega compact triple crankset that give power, efficiency, and durability for lengthy rides throughout town and perhaps even out of town. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 Le Tour ELITE is somewhat expensive ($1199.99); this is, however, due in part to its superior components, which are especially geared for serious and perhaps even professionals who intend to work the living hell out of their bike.
- Frame: Schwinn N'Litened Gold Label double butted Aluminum with Black Label Carbon seat stay and Bio Tuned Ergonomic geometry
- Fork: Schwinn N'Litened Black Label Carbon with Cho-Mo steerer and forged dropouts
- Crankset/Chainwheel: FSA Vero compact triple 50(alloy)/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Front Derailleur: ShimanoTiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra STI
- Cog Set: SRAM PG 950 9-speed 12-26
- Chain: KMC Z9000
- Rims: Xero Shawla 280 wheel set with aero double wall rim 28 hole front and 32 hole rear
- Front Hub: Xero Shawla 280
- Rear Hub: Xero Shawla 280
- Spokes: 14 G stainless radial front and 3 cross / radial rear
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
- Pedals: Resin body road with steel axle and toe clip & straps
- Front Brake: Tektro R 538 alloy long reach caliper
- Rear Brake: Tektro R 538 alloy long reach caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra STI
- Handlebar: Road Tuned 6000 series alloy ergonomic drop bar, 31.8
- Stem: Road Tuned 1 1/8" threadless A-head for 31.8 bar
- Headset: FSA integrated 1 1/8" threadless
- Grips: Road Tuned Gel tap
- Saddle: Schwinn Bio Tuned with Glob System
- Seat Post: Road Tuned Black Label Carbon with forged alloy head
- Extras: alloy seat binder
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...