Schwinn 2010 Sporterra Comp
Released January, 2009
The Schwinn 2010 Sporterra Comp is a lightweight and sporty bicycle built for casual riding by men or women around town. It features a lightweight Schwinn N’Litened aluminum alloy frame with a Schwinn N’Litened Gold Label aluminum alloy fork that delivers an ultra-comfortable, as well as responsive ride.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Included also are Shimano Deore and M360 components with a Suntour triple crank that offers exceptionally easy shifting. Note also the Bio-Tuned saddle and taped dual density speed grips. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 Sporterra Comp is a mid-grade Sporterra bike. It’s lightweight, stylish, and very durable. It is surpassed only by the Sporterra NX8.
The Schwinn 2010 Sporterra is composed of four models (from cheapest to most expensive): the Sporterra, Sporterra Sport, Sporterra Comp, and Sporterra NX8.
- Frame: Schwinn N'Litened Aluminum with Trail -Tuned Cross geometry and replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork: Schwinn N'Litened Gold Label Aluminum Uni-crown fork
- Crankset/Chainwheel: SR Suntour XCT V2 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano LX Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano M360 Rapid Fire
- Cog Set: Shimano HG30 8-speed cassette11-30T
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Rims: Alex PC-19 double wall alloy 32 hole
- Front Hub: KT alloy disc sealed mechanism
- Rear Hub: Shimano M475 disc
- Spokes: 14 G stainless
- Tires: Continental Double Fighter 700X37c
- Pedals: Resin body with alloy cage and axle
- Front Brake: Hayes MX4 mechanical disc
- Rear Brake: Hayes MX4 mechanical disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy with reach adjuster
- Handlebar: Trail Tuned 31.8 6000 Series alloy
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8 " treadless A-head with 31.8 bar clamp
- Headset: FSA Intellaset 1 1/8" threadless
- Grips: Schwinn Trail Tuned Speed grip tape with Krayton base
- Saddle: Schwinn Bio Tuned with D2 base and printed and embossed cover
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust
- Extras: Alloy QR seat binder
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...