Schwinn 2010 World Tour DLX
Released September, 2009
The Schwinn 2010 World Tour DLX is a top-notch riding bicycle built for frequent riders who enjoy lengthy weekend touring. It features a Schwinn N’Gauged Gold Label double-butted cro-moly frame and fork with low-rider mounts and a Bio-Tuned touring geometry.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Together, they keep the unit sturdy, while also ensuring the rider is positioned correctly and doesn’t hurt him- or her-self. Included also are Shimano Tiagra shifters and an FSA Vero compact triple crankset with an especially wide gear range engineered to conquer steep hills and rough terrain without difficulty. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 World Tour DLX isn’t for a casual rider, let alone a beginner. It’s outfitted with serious components for a serious-minded rider intent on pedaling until their muscles hurt.
- Frame: Schwinn N' Gauged Cro-Mo Bio Tuned Touring Geometry.
- Fork: N' Gauged Cro-Mo TIG welded Unicrown with Forged dropouts and low-rider mounts
- Crankset/Chainwheel: FSA Vero compact triple 50(alloy)/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra STI
- Cog Set: SRAM PG 950 8-speed 11-32
- Chain: KMC Z9000
- Rims: Jalco DT21 double wall alloy with eyelets, 36holes
- Front Hub: Shimano MC12
- Rear Hub: Shimano MC18
- Spokes: 14 G stainless
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact 700x32C
- Pedals: FPD NWL-326 with one side clipless and one side TPR insert
- Front Brake: Tektro Oryx forged cantilever
- Rear Brake: Tektro Oryx forged cantilever
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra STI with Tektro bar top levers
- Handlebar: Road Tuned 6000 series alloy ergonomic drop bar, 26.0
- Stem: Alloy road quill
- Headset: 1 1/8" Semi cartridge threaded
- Grips: Road Tuned Gel tap
- Saddle: Bio Tuned with two tone cover
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust with integrated tire pump
- Extras: Planet Bike Freddy Fenders, Planet Bike rear alloy rack, and alloy seat binder
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...