Specialized Crosstrail Comp
Released August, 2009
The Specialized Crosstrail Comp is a mid-range hybrid bike, designed for riders who desire a bike with the versatility to handle multiple types of terrain. Key features include A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE down tube and low standover for lightweight stability on both dirt and pavement, and a 75-mm travel coil-spring fork with hydraulic damping for greater adjustability and control.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Double walled 26-inch alloy rims provide consistent braking, while Shimano SLX rear derailleur with Shadow technology offers solid shifting and extra derailleur protection. Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes with G2 Clean Sweep rotors provide additional controlled braking power. The Crosstrail Comp also comes with high volume Specialized Borough XC Sport 700c tires, which are fast-rolling on the road but contain enough tread for the trail, and a Specialized Indie XC saddle, designed with front and rear bumpers and a wide platform for added comfort.
- Crosstrail A1 Premium Aluminum frame, ORE down tube
- SR Suntour SF10-NRX-D-LO-700 fork, magnesium lower, coil spring, hydraulic lockout
- 3D forged alloy stem
- Alloy riser bar handlebars
- Avid BB5 front and rear brakes, mechanical disc with G2 Clean Sweep rotor
- Avid FR-5 alloy brake levers
- Shimano Deore 9-speed shift levers
- Shimano FD-M590 front derailleur
- Shimano SLX, 9-speed rear derailleur
- Shimano CS-HG50, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Sugino FC-M443 crankset, 9-speed, with chainguard
- Alloy body pedals, sealed loose ball bearings
- Alex Crosstrail, 700c, alloy double wall rims
- Specialized Borough XC Sport tires, 700x45c, 60TPI, wire bead
- Specialized Body Geometry Indie XC saddle, front and rear bumpers
- Color: Black/Ti
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...