Specialized Crosstrail Elite
Released August, 2009
The Specialized Crosstrail Elite is a lower to mid-range hybrid bike, designed for riders who desire a bike with the versatility to handle multiple types of terrain. Claimed to be the "only true hybrid bike on the market", the Crosstrail line also boasts the title of "singletrack-capable commuter bike".
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Key features include A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE down tube and low standover for lightweight stability on both dirt and pavement, and a 75-mm travel coil-spring fork with alloy lowers and mechanical lockout that further facilitates off-roading. Double walled 700c rims with machined sidewalls provide consistent braking, while Shimano Deore 9-speed rear derailleur offers fast and smooth shifting. High volume Specialized Borough XC Sport 700c tires are fast-rolling on the road but contain enough tread for the trail, and Specialized Body Geometry XC saddle is designed with front and rear bumpers for additional off-road stability and durability.
- Crosstrail A1 Premium Aluminum frame, ORE down tube
- SR Suntour SF10-NVX-700C fork, alloy lower, coil spring, mechanical lockout
- Melt forged alloy stem
- Hi-ten riser bar handlebars
- Alloy linear pull front and rear brakes
- V-Brake, linear pull brake levers
- Shimano Deore 9-speed shift levers
- Shimano FD-M590 front derailleur
- Shimano Deore 9-speed rear derailleur
- Shimano CS-HG50, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Sugino XD500TG crankset, with chainguard
- Composite platform body pedals, sealed loose ball bearings
- Alex Crosstrail, 700c, double wall rims with machine sidewalls
- Forged alloy double sealed hubs
- Specialized Borough XC Sport tires, 700x45c, 60TPI, wire bead
- Specialized XC Body Geometry saddle, front and rear bumpers
- Color: Brown/Ti
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...