Specialized CruX Expert Carbon
Released November, 2010
The Specialized CruX Expert Carbon is a mid-range bike for road and cross racing. This is an upgrade from the Specialized CruX Comp, with the fork upgraded and the frame now built with a carbon material rather than E5 alloy.
The frame's design, rims and SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters have remained the same. This is also similar to the Specialized CruX Pro Carbon which uses the same frame and rims, but upgrades the rest of the components in the build. This bike uses a FACT 7m Az1 carbon frame built to be stiff and light, and uses Zertz inserts to absorb some of the vibration. The S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork also uses SpeedZertz to provide stiff and responsive control while still absorbing some of the vibration.
- FACT 7m Az1 carbon easy-shoulder frame
- Zertz inserts
- S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork with SpeedZertz
- The Roval Pavé SL wheelset with E5 alloy mid-profile aero rim, cold-forged alloy 5-spoke high flange hubs, and DT aero spokes.
- Bulletproof Pavé wheelset powers through dirt with its sturdy alloy rims and high-flange hubs
- Specialized CX Comp short-drop aluminum handlebars
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters with "double tap" technology
- BG Phenom Gel saddle with gel padding and carbon reinforced shell
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...