Specialized CruX Pro Carbon
Released November, 2010
The Specialized CruX Pro Carbon is a mid-range bike for road and cross racing. This is similar to the Specialized CruX Expert Carbon, but uses SRAM Rival shifters with reach adjustment that provide a "double tap" gear shifting interface built to be easy to use in difficult conditions.
This bike also has Specialized Pro ergonomic carbon handlebars that provide stiffness and strength with minimal weight. While both bikes use the Royal Pavé SL wheelset with E3 alloy rims, this bike uses DT Competition spokes for maximum speed and durability. The frame is a FACT Az1 easy-shoulder carbon design built to be light and easy to carry around, and uses Zertz inserts to absorb vibrations.
- FACT Az1 easy-shoulder carbon frame with Zertz inserts
- S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork with SpeedZertz
- Roval Pavé SL wheelset with E5 alloy mid-profile aero rim, high-flange hubs
- DT Competition spokes
- Specialized Pro ergonomic carbon handlebars
- SRAM Rival shifters with reach adjustment, "double tap" technology
- BG Phenom Gel saddle uses gel padding and carbon reinforced shell
- FACT carbon Pavé seatpost
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...