Specialized Fuse 3
Released March, 2010
The Cons:This bike sucks im replacing everything on it and the crancks weigh like 4 1/2 bounds light my ass.
The Specialized Fuse 3 is a tough and light X-Games proven BMX bike, ideal for the serious BMX rider or pro-level performance. It has a 100% Cr-Mo frame and a mid BB and integrated headset. It is equipped with a 10t hollow-axle hubset and doublewall eyeleted rims.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a 28-tooth chainring for a strong drivetrain and sealed cartridge-bearing MID BB handles for serious durability.
The Specialized Fuse 3 incorporates a 100% Cr-Mo frame with a 20.75" top tube, making it both strong and light. It also has a Cr-Mo fork, making it light and durable. It has a wheelset with a 10t hollow-axle wheelset and doublewall eyeletted rims for added strength. It's chainring is 28-tooth and CNC cut, giving it a strong and lightweight drivetrain. The sealed cartridge-bearing MID BB is extremely durable and handles abuse better than any of the other Specialized models. The new Fuse two-piece handlebar has a 10 degree backsweep and a 3 degree upsweep, giving it a better feel and control.
- colours: gloss eggplant / gloss white
- tough and lightweight
- 100% Cr-Mo frame and fork, with a MID BB and integrated headset
- 10t hollow-axle hubset
- doublewall, eyeletted rims
- 28-tooth, CNC cut chainring
- new Fuse two-piece handlebar with 10 degree backsweep and 3 degree upsweep
- Specialized rhythm lite sport tires
- Kraton grips with flange
- Tektro brakes
- Odyssey freewheel
- includes: owner's manual, chainguard, reflectors, 2x heat treated steel axle pegs with anti-spin hardware
User Reviews (1)
this bike sucks im replacing everything on it and the crancks weigh like 4 1/2 bounds light my ass
You may also like...