Specialized Langster Moscow
Released August, 2009
The Specialized Langster Moscow is a mid-range road bike designed for competitive riders that promises both speed and efficiency. Engineered with an A1 Premium Aluminum compact frame with integrated headset and manipulated tubing for a sleek design, the Langster Moscow is constructed with an ultralight FACT carbon/alloy fork for more accurate steering, and classic steel track handlebars for durability and simplicity.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Single-speed 42-tooth chainring crankset offers great performance in the city, and a 3D-forged aluminum stem with 31.8mm bar clamp delivers strength without the weight. Additional features include light dual pivot front and rear brakes with standard pads, aluminum rims, track hubs, Specialized Mondo Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection, Body Geometry Rival road saddle, and silver cage/black body pedals with black toe clips and strap. Available in Brushed.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with integrated headset and manipulated tubing
- Ultralight FACT carbon/alloy fork
- 3D forged alloy stem with 31.8mm clamp
- Steel Track handlebar, 31.8mm
- Light dual pivot brakes, Teflon pivots, forged alloy, with standard pads
- 42-tooth chainrings
- Specialized S-wrap grips, cork ribbon with gel
- Silver cage/black body pedals with blacke toe clips and strap
- Alex Race 32 aluminum rims
- Track hubs, bolt-on with track axle nuts
- Stainless 14g spokes
- Specialized Mondo Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection
- Body Geometry Rival road saddle with Cr-Mo rails
- Color: Brushed
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...