Specialized Langster Steel
Released August, 2009
The Specialized Langster Steel is a mid-range road bike designed for competitive riders that promises both speed and efficiency. Engineered with a Reynolds 520 steel frame, the Langster Steel is constructed with a steel fork for more solid and reassuring steering response, a straightforward one-speed crankset with alloy 42-tooth chainring, and track drop handlebars with a 25.4mm stem clamp to provide a more comfortable riding position.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A copper riveted saddle delivers further comfort with a retro appeal, and a classic 1" quill track stem was implemented to compliment the retro frame as well. Additional features include light dual pivot front and rear brakes with standard pads, aluminum rims, track hubs, Specialized Mondo Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection, and silver cage/black body pedals with black toe clips and strap. Available in Red/Chrome.
- Specialized Langster Steel frame, Reynolds 520 tubing
- Langster Steel fork
- 1" quill track stem
- Round 1" steel handlebars, track drop, 25.4mm
- Light dual pivot brakes, Teflon pivots, forged alloy, with standard pads
- 42-tooth chainrings
- Specialized S-wrap grips, cork ribbon with gel
- Silver cage/black body pedals with blacke toe clips and strap
- Alex Race 32 aluminum rims
- Track hubs, bolt-on with track axle nuts
- Stainless 14g spokes
- Specialized Mondo Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection
- Langster saddle with copper rivets
- Color: Red/Chrome
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...