Specialized Roubaix Comp Compact Rival
Released January, 2011
The Roubaix Comp Compact Rival is a mid-range, high-performance, endurance road racing bike from the Specialized Bicycle Componants company. With its top class vertical compliance via the seatways and top tube, and excellent torsional rigidity from the down tube, head tube and bottom bracket, the frame doesn’t sacrifice weight in the face of performance and subsequently offers excellent acceleration and energy dispersion.
With comfort in mind, the handlebars are Pro ergonomic alloy and shaped to allow natural positioning, while the Avatar Gel saddle and Body Geometry gel padding sit atop to vibration dampening FACT carbon Pave seatpost, offering relaxed body positioning, lasting comfort, and very little wasted energy on the road, which is crucial in the later hours of longer races.
- FACT 7r carbon frame, triple monocoque construction with Zertz inserts
- Roubaix full carbon monocoque fork w/ Zertz inserts
- 4-position adjustable, 3D forged alloy stem
- Pro Ergo 2014 alloy handlebars
- Specialized S-Wrap tape w/ 2.5 gel pads
- SRAM Rival front and rear brakes
- Mavic Aksium front and rear wheel
- Specialized Roubaix Pro II 700x23c front and rear tires
- Standard presta valve inner tubes
- Carbon chain stay protector
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...