Specialized Roubaix Comp Triple
Released January, 2011
The Roubaix Comp Triple is a mid-range racing bike courtesy of Specialized Bicycle Componants, and has been designed to offer a winning balance of both high speeds, and comfortable distances. Featuring a Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost topped with a carbon reinforced Toupe Gel saddle that has been designed in accordance to Body Geometry shape, the ride is comfortable, with dissipated vibration and little energy wasted.
Depending on the intended level of riding, the Comp Triple has a 4-position adjustable Specialized Comp Set stem, which caters to different forms and speed expectations. An oversized lower bearing has been added to the monocoque fork in this model to amplify precision and strength, while the Zertz inserts in the carbon form dampen whatever chatter the road throws below you.
- Specialized FACT 7r carbon frame
- Compact race design
- Triple monocoque construction
- 2014 alloy, short-drop ergonomic handlebars
- Body Geometry Bar Phat tape w/ cork ribbon and 4mm gel padding
- Shimano 105 front and rear brakes
- 10-speed STI, flight deck compatible brake levers
- Stainless bladed spokes
- Roubaix Pro 700x23/25c front and rear tires
- Specialized standard presta tube
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...