Specialized Roubaix Elite SL2 Apex Compact
Released January, 2011
The Specialized Roubaix Elite SL2 Apex Compact is a low to mid grade offering from the renowned premium bicycle manufacturer Specialized. Featuring specific FACT 8r carbon and Zertz inserts in the FACT IS frame design, the geometric design of this bike allows compliant energy dispersion, and rigidity without compromising weight and making the model cumbersome.
With comfort in mind, the carbon monocoque fork dampens vibrations, while the Body Geometry Riva Road saddle is liberally padded for longer duration rides. The SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters feature “double tap” technology and reach adjustment for both quick, intuitive shifting as well as a personalized fit. The result of the ultimate design provides a lighter product that features technology usually reserved only for S-Works bikes in a more moderately priced alternative.
- 1-1/8” upper and 1-3/8’ lower cartridge bearings
- 4-position adjustable, 3D forged alloy stem
- Specialized Comp shallow drop 6061 alloy handlebars
- Specialized S-Wrap tape w/ 2.5 gel pads
- Tektro cold-forged, dual pivot brakes w/ cartridge pads
- SRAM Apex brake levers, derailleurs, and shift levers
- 10-speed, 11-32t cassette
- KMC X10 CP chain
- Mavic CXP22 rims w/ eyelets
- Specialized all condition 700x23c tires
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...