Specialized S-Works Amira
Released August, 2009
The Specialized S-Works Amira is a high-end women's specific competitive road bike, designed with speed, efficiency, light weight, and women's performance geometry in mind. Key features include the S-Works Amira FACT IS 10r carbon frame with women's specific, race-inspired geometry and tubing for a light, fast and stiff ride.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
FACT full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1 1/8" - 1 3/8" headset provides strength and more precise steering, while the S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines strength and light weight for better efficiency and power transfer. This bike was also engineered with ultralight Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy hybrid rims for low aerodynamic drag with the durability of an alloy brake track. The Ruby SL ergonomic women's carbon handlebar offers comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight, while the Body Geometry Ruby Gel women's-specific saddle with hollow titanium rails promises optimal race day performance with low profile construction and compliant shell technology.
- S-Works Amira FACT IS 10r carbon, compact women's race geometry
- S-Works Amira FACT carbon monocoque fork, 1 1/8" - 1 3/8" tapered steerer
- S-Works 3D forged stem with carbon-wrap top and front cap
- S-Works Ruby SL ergo carbon handlebars
- Shimano Dura-Ace front and rear brakes
- Shimano Dura-Ace STI shift and brake levers, flight deck compatible
- Shimano Dura-Ace front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 10-speed, 12-27T cassette
- S-Works crankset with ceramic bearings
- 50x34 tooth chainrings
- Silver cage/black body pedals with blacke toe clips and strap
- Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset
- S-Works Mondo Open Tubular, 700x23c, 290 TPI
- Body Geometry women's Ruby Gel with hollow Ti rails
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost with Zertz insert, 27.2 mm
- Color: Carbon/White
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...