Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Di2
Released November, 2010
The Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Di2 is a high-end racing bike for professional athletes. This is similar to the Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Dura-Ace, but uses a more advanced Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting system that quickly and precisely shifts between the 10 gears at the touch of a finger.
It also has a Body Geometry Chicane Carbon saddle with a more traditional rounded shape that uses a full carbon shell and hollow titanium rails. In other ways they are the same, including the use of a FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame that weighs less than 1000 grams. The frame has increased torsional stiffness for better power transfer and Zertz seatstay inserts. A matching FACT full carbon monocoque fork is used with Zertz inserts to dampen vibrations.
- FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams
- Zertz seatstay inserts
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts
- Shimano Dura Ace carbon tubeless wheelset
- Specialized S-Works FACT compact carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic 10-speed shifter
- Body Geometry Chicane Carbon saddle with rounded shape, full carbon shell and hollow Ti rails
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...