Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Dura-Ace
Released November, 2010
The Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Dura-Ace is a high-end road bike designed for athletes. This is very similar to the Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL3 Di2, but uses the more traditionally designed Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters and a FACT carbon Pave seatpost with a Zertz insert to reduce vibrations.
In all other ways they are the same, including the use of a FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame that weighs less than 1000 grams. This frame has increased tortional stiffness for better control and power transfer, and uses Zertz seatstay inserts. A matching FACT full carbon monocoque fork is used for stiff control with vibration-dampening Zertz inserts. Shimano Dura Ace carbon tubeless wheels are also used for better response and reduced weight.
- FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams
- Zertz seatstay inserts
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts
- Shimano Dura Ace carbon tubeless wheelset
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight
- Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters
- FACT carbon Pave seatpost, Zertz insert
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...