Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Di2
Released August, 2009
The S-Works Tarmac SL3 Di2 is Specialized's flagship competitive road bike, a part of the Tarmac line that promises supreme handling and high performance. Key components include the FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing that offers both lightness and stiffness, as well as a 3D forged alloy stem with carbon caps and titanium hardware for better performance.
FACT full carbon monocoque fork integrates with the frame using an oversized race for improved steering, while the S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for efficiency and power transfer. This bike was also engineered with S-Works SL classic-bend carbon handlebars for more versatile hand positioning, and Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy rims for low aerodynamic drag with the durability of an alloy brake track. Additional features include a stiff and adjustable S-Works FACT carbon Pave seatpost with a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations, and proprietary Body Geometry Toupe Carbon saddle with hollow titanium rails tuned for racing stiffness and universal seatpost compatibility.
- FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing
- S-Works Tarmac SL3 FACT carbon fork, uni-weave, monocoque construction
- S-Works 3D forged stem with carbon-wrap top and front cap
- S-Works SL Carbon, classic bend handlebars
- Shimano Dura Ace front and rear brakes
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 shift and brake levers
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano Dura Ace, 10-speed, 12-27T cassette
- 53x39 tooth chainrings
- Silver cage/black body pedals with blacke toe clips and strap
- Roval Rapide SL 45 wheelset
- S-Works Mondo Open Tubular tires, 700x23c, 290 TPI
- Body Geometry Toupe Carbon 143 saddle with hollow Ti rails
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost with Zertz insert, 27.2 mm
- Color: Pearl White/Carbon
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...