Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Super Light
Released August, 2009
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Super Light is a high-end competitive road bike, a part of the Tarmac line that promises supreme handling and high performance. Key components include the FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing that offers both lightness and stiffness, as well as S-Works super light 3D forged stem with carbon-wrapped caps and titanium bolts for lightest weight.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
FACT full carbon monocoque fork integrates with the frame using an oversized race for improved steering, while the S-Works oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and light weight for efficiency and power transfer with ultralight and long-lasting ceramic bearings. This bike was also engineered with S-Works SL classic-bend carbon handlebars for more versatile hand positioning, and Zipp 202 ultralight carbon fiber wheelset. Additional features include a stiff and adjustable S-Works FACT carbon Pave seatpost with a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations, and proprietary Body Geometry Toupe Carbon saddle with hollow titanium rails tuned for a light and stiff ride.
- FACT IS S-Works Tarmac SL3 11r carbon frame with oversized BB and 1.5" lower headset bearing
- S-Works Tarmac SL3 FACT carbon fork, uni-weave, monocoque construction
- S-Works Super Light 3D forged stem with carbon-wrapped caps
- S-Works SL Carbon, classic bend handlebars
- Tektro R970E Magnesium front and rear brakes
- SRAM RED shift and brake levers
- SRAM RED front and rear derailleurs
- SRAM RED, 10-speed, 11-25t cassette
- S-Works Super Light crankset with ceramic bearings
- 53x39 tooth chainrings
- Silver cage/black body pedals with black toe clips and strap
- Zipp 202 wheelset
- S-Works Mondo Open Tubular tires, 700x23c, 290 TPI
- Body Geometry Toupe Carbon 143 saddle with hollow Ti rails
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost with Zertz insert, 27.2 mm
- Color: Carbon
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...