Trek Speed Concept 9.5 (with WSD)
Released January, 2010
The Trek Speed Concept 9.5 is a top of the line triathalon speed bike that is intended for the professional rider. This Trek bike comes with a Kammtail Virtual Foil tube design frame which is lighter and stiffer than the more traditional designs.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The frame is composed of OCLV2 red carbon, for comfort and handling, while maintaining the most efficient ride. Trek incorporates high-tech options like internal cable routing, a computer sensor, and built-in brakes. The wheels have quicl releases that hide from the wind to allow for a more aerodynamic ride. The Trek Speed Concept 9.5 is fully cusomizable through Trek's Project One program.
Model Variations: WSD Trek Speed Concept 9.5, which incorporates the same design and components, but comes in smaller sizes (XS, S, and M only).
- sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- 10 speed triathalon bike
- Kammtail virtual foil tube design
- OCLV2 red carbon frame
- Bontranger Race Lite wheels with quick releases
- integrated brakeset and headset
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- 31mm profile RXL wheels
- internal cable routing
- computer sensor
- fully customizable, including colour
- women specific design option
- includes: rear draft box with draft bag, and 1-1/8" steerer stub
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...